- • One hour of dance per week = $45 per month
- • (add on) 30 minutes of dance per week = an additional $20 per month
- • Company Members/Pre-Professional = group pricing
- • Repertoire (YAGP & Grand Jete) = group pricing
- • Private Instruction = $60 per hour
- • Family Discounts: The third child of the same family receives half-off of tuition. The fourth child dances for free.
The dance season starts in mid-August and runs through mid-May. Tuition is based on one annual fee that is divided into 10 equal monthly installments (not the days in a month) and is paid monthly in August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April and May.
After registering, tuition is paid by a credit card that is kept on file at the studio. Payments are made on the first day of the month. Credit cards that are declined will be run again and a $15 late fee will be applied.
Students must give a written notice of their intent to withdraw from class 30 days prior to departure. Note that registration fees and payments are not refundable.